True Fixed Rates, No Hidden Fees
Make the most of your energy dollars with the energy that connects, Shyne Energy. No matter the season, Shyne Energy provides competitive rates that are truly fixed meaning no surprises in your electric bill. Outside of the required legislated fees (TDSP Charges), Shyne Energy charges no additional hidden fees – NO fees for using your credit card, for e-billing, printed billing, minimum usage fees, and the like.
Want a bill that is easy to read and understand? Then Shyne Energy is the electric provider for you! Why waste time trying to decode your electric bill in your busy life. Energy should be easy and worry free. That is why at Shyne Energy, we offer clear and straightforward bills that can be customized for you. Our statements also include your monthly energy usage profile.
EASY is to do business with is our promise to you. Making the most of your energy dollars is our goal. We work with you personally to achieve just that for your home, your family, your life.
Switch to the Energy that Connects today!
At Shyne Energy we offer personalized energy plans that meet your needs so you can be connected for home, work, and play. We put the power in your hands with choices that meet your needs at competitive rates.
Ways to Save
We know that you don’t have the time to worry about your electricity and that energy conservation is important to you. Reduce your energy consumption and control your electric costs with energy savings tips, information and tools you can find on our website. We have made it easy for you to “Go Green” and save:
- Energy savings information
- Monthly Usage Reports
- Streamlined Payment Options
- Sign-up for our e-Newsletter to stay in the know
Many ways to pay:
- Automatic Bank Draft
- Credit Card payments accepted with NO processing fee
- Check Payments
- A variety of Payment Centers for ease and convenience
Monthly statements the way you like it:
- Easy to read
- Traditional paper statement
- E-billing for ease and convenience
A variety of custom contract terms:
- Month-to-Month to pay as you go
- 6 or 12 month contracts for preferred rates
- Balanced 12 program where your payments are equal over 12 months (based on your usage history)